Please note that DESO development aims to help you set the dispensing software Redlike 2 correctly. There are some steps which must be taken prior to Redlike 2 installation such as any driver installation and licensing of third-party products. DESO development is not responsible for such applications and cannot provide support for them.
Before Redlike 2 installation, please make sure that your PC is fulfilling the minimal requirements.
Printer & Print Label Requirements
- Printer has all required drivers installed
- Printer is connected to the PC
- Printer is tested by native Windows/Linux software – it is capable of printing pages out
- Your print label’s size is set correctly via printer driver parameters
- Set your own print template in Redlike Print Template Editor using correct variables
- Redlike Print Template Editor is available only for Windows but the created templates work for Windows as well as Linux
- Check the variables in print preview in Redlike
Barcode Reader Requirements
- Redlike supports barcode readers that emulate keyboards
- Barcode reader must be set correctly according to manual – it must set the prefix (F8) and suffix (Enter)
- If you are using any other but English keyboard, keypad emulation must be on (last step in barcode reader manual)
- Test the output in a text document to see the correctness of the barcode reader setup
- There is also a possibility to test the barcode output directly within Redlike Client